Height: 5'6"/168 cm
Weight: 130 lbs/59 kg
Shoe size: 9.5 / 42/43 (EU)
Measurements (chest-waist-biceps): 38-31.5-12.5 in / 95-79-31
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Zach Herron is a young performer from Texas who gained popularity thanks to his account on Instagram where he has more than 2.3 million followers. He is a new breed of celebrities who have started their career as social media stars. His debut single, “Timelapse” was released in January 2016. The same year he made his second single “Why”.
This fellow from Dallas is a singer, songwriter and original member of an awesome American boy band, Why Don't We. The band was formed in 2016 by Daniel Seavey, Corbyn Besson, Jonah Marais, and Jack Avery. They have done a great job and created five Eps and one album until now.
So far as we know, Zach Herron has got incredible support from his family. This plays a key role in his development as a performer. Come rain or shine, Zach’s mom Myta Herron, dad Josh Herron, and two siblings a brother named Ryan Herron (born in 2004) and a sister, Reese Herron (born in 2011) will always be there for him.
He used to make covers of pop-songs and upload them on social media platforms. Small wonder that at the age of 15 he sang Shawn Mendes's song "Stitches" at school in January 2016. That was the first step in his career. The video became viral and was viewed over 3,2 million times and shared across social media over 150,000 times.
- Zach used to sing in a choir but he was always trying to get solo parts;
- He participated in high school talent shows;
- The singer finds inspiration in Jon Bellion’s music;
- He’ll always love music from the ‘80s;
- Ed Sheeran’s “Thinking Out Loud” was the very first song that Zach Herron learned to play on the guitar;
- Herron’s celebrity crush is Ariana Grande;
- Together with Jack Avery, he joined “IMPACT,” a meet-and-greet tour in 2016;
- Zach has a YouTube channel still working;
- After the “Invitation Tour” Zach became a better performer because of longer sets, outfit changes and larger audience;
- In spite of everything Zach still gets nervous on stage;
- The performer possesses an enviable bandana collection;
- Instagram is Herron’s favorite social networking service;
- Zach is the youngest and the shortest member of Why Don’t We band;
Name: Zachary Dean Herron
Nickname: Herronettes, Zach
Date of Birth: May 27, 2001
Place of Birth: Dallas, Texas, the United States
Place of Residence: Dallas, Texas, the United States
Zodiac sign: Gemini
Relationships: Since summer 2018 Zach Herron is crazy about Kay Cook, an Instagram star and singer. It seems like he has found his ideal girlfriend. In a word, she makes him happy every day.
Favorite food: Pizza
Favorite color: Purple
Awards and Honors:
Zach hasn’t got any awards yet. However he together with WDW members has been nominated several times. And in 2019 they received Teen Choice Award as Choice Music Group.