Height: 6'2"/188 cm
Weight: 181 lbs/82 kg
Shoe size: 13 / 46 (EU)
Measurements (chest-waist-biceps): 42-33-16 in / 106-84-40 cm
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
We know him as an American actor and hip-hop artist. The name of Will Smith has long become synonymous with charm and unstoppable cheerfulness. A simple guy from Philadelphia, in his youth, he earned himself the nickname "Prince" for the ability to get out of trouble.
However, Smith refused from it (the nickname), because he preferred a career in show business. Since childhood, Will was engaged in modern music, and at first, he made rap his profession. The swift and successful career, probably, also owes the ability that was mentioned earlier.
Will’s biography continued in the movies. Novice actor was able not only to cover debts from unsuccessful business investments but was also able to make friends in professional Hollywood circles. Among Smith’s top movies are: “Men in Black”, “Enemy of the State”, “Ali”, “Independence Day” etc. Now, you won’t find a man or a woman or a kid who hasn’t heard about Will Smith.
Name: Willard Christopher Smith Jr.
Nickname: Will Smith, The Fresh Prince, Mr. July, Big Willy
Date of Birth: September 25, 1968
Place of Birth: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the U.S.
Place of Residence: Los Angeles, California, the U.S.
Zodiac sign: Libra
Education: once Will had a chance (a scholarship) to enter Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Cambridge, but he gave up on it because he didn’t want to go to college.
- Garcelle Beauvais (1990-1991);
- Tyra Banks (1993-1994);
- Nia Long (1995);
- Sheree Zampino (1991-1995) – in 1992, the famous actor married Sheree Zampino, with whom he lived for three and a half years. Shiri gave birth to their son, named Willard Christopher Smith. After the parents divorced, the boy, called Trey, stayed with his mother and seeing his father was a rare occurrence.
- Jada Pinkett Smith (1995-Present) – Jada Pinkett is best known as Will Smith’s wife but in reality, this forty-seven-year-old beauty is an actress, a singer, a writer, and more recently an entrepreneur. She also makes films and produces interesting projects. Jada's career started and for twenty-five years of work on the set, she has played more than three dozen roles. Today, the Smith family is exemplary: the wife pays attention to home and work, and the children began to build their careers.
- Son Trey Smith (born November 11, 1992)
- Son Jaden Smith (born July 8, 1998)
- Daughter Willow Smith (born October 31, 2000)
Favorite food: Philly Cheese Steak
Favorite color: Red, Green
Awards and Honors:
Will Smith has received: six American Music Awards, four Grammys, five Moonmen at the MTV Video Music Awards, four World Music Awards, four Image Awards, four Teen Choice Awards, one Saturn Award, and many others. In addition, The Fresh Prince has been nominated for two Oscars and five Golden Globe Awards.