Height: 7'1"/216 cm
Weight: 328.5 lbs/149 kg
Shoe size: 22/57 (EU)
Measurements (chest-waist-biceps): 57-48-20 in / 145-122-51 cm
Hair Color: He’s bald
Eye Color: Black
Shaq has quit his career. The era of the funniest, biggest center in the history of the NBA and a simple, cheerful, and good-tempered giant has come to an end.
He grew up without a biological father who got thrown in jail for drug possession when Shaquille was a baby. So he was brought up by a stepfather, Phillip Harrison, who gave Shaq a lot in his life. Shaq always adheres to a simple principle: relax and take it easy.
He played basketball, enjoyed and bathed in the glory. They say that many talented people are talented in everything. That is why Superman has several rap albums and tested his skills on the set. Shaquille O’Neal deserves himself a spot in the Basketball Hall of Fame and in our hearts.
Name: Shaquille Rashaun O’Neal
Nickname: Superman, Shaq, Diesel, The Big Aristotle, Shaq Fu, The Big Agave
Date of Birth: March 06, 1972
Place of Birth: Newark, New Jersey, the US
Place of Residence: McDonough, GA, the US
Zodiac sign: Pisces
1) Robert G. Cole High School in San Antonio, Texas;
2) Louisiana State University (bachelor of arts degree in general studies);
3) University of Phoenix (an MBA degree);
4) Barry University (EdD (Doctor of Education) in Human Resource Development);
5) New York Film Academy‘s Filmmaking Conservatory (he studied directing and cinematography there).
Relationships: To be honest, there are two versions of what is going on in Shaq’s private life now: 1) he’s in love with a model Laticia Rolle and they are even engaged; 2) the couple broke up and our Superman is currently single.
Anyway, we wish Shaquille all the best! However, let us remember every woman who has been in his life:
- Arnetta Yardbourgh (1995-1996) – she has a daughter with Shaquille;
- Shaunie O’Neal (2002-2010) – ex-lovers have four kids, two sons, and two daughters; (2004-2005);
- Karrine Steffans (2004-2005);
- Dominica Westling (2007-2010);
- Laura Govan (2008) – she was Shaunie O’Neal’s best friend (it was a rumor but stuff happens);
- Nicole Alexander (2010-2013);
- Laticia Rolle (2014-Present).
1) Daughter Taahirah O’Neal (born July 18, 1996) – her mom is Arnetta Yardbourgh.
These kids were born by Shaunie O’Neal :
1) Son Shareef Rashaun O’Neal (born January 11, 2000);
2) Daughter Amirah Sanaa O’Neal (born November 13, 2001);
3) Son Shaqir Rashaun O’Neal (born April 19, 2003);
4) Daughter Me’arah Sanaa O’Neal (born May 2, 2006);
Favorite food: Turkey sandwich, baked macaroni, and fried chicken
Favorite color: Blue-green
Awards and Honors:
1) BET Awards: Male Athlete of the Year (2005);
2) CableACE Awards: Children’s Special – 7 and Older (For the Special "4 Points) – 1996;
3) ESPY Awards: Best NBA Player (2001, 2002);
4) NBA NVP Awards – (2000);
5) Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards: Favorite Athlete (2007), Favorite Male Athlete (2011).