Height: 5’6” / 167 cm
Weight: 117 lbs / 53 kg
Measurements: 36-24-36 in / 91-61-91 cm
Bra Size: 36C
Shoe Size: 7 US / 37, 5 EU
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Light Brown
Rita Hayworth was an unbelievably beautiful woman with immense erotic magnetism, which made men around her crazy. But it doesn’t mean that flamenco dancer, a movie star and Arab princess was happy in her personal life.
Margarita Carmen Cansino had been attending dance studio since she turned 3. Several years later she debuted on the screen, having played the role in a short film "La Fiesta”. Although Rita had become a full time dancer at the age of 12, she had no chance to become a movie star.
Her parents lost everything during the years of The Great Depression. Her mother was spending her sad days, drinking heavily. Rita’s father took the girl on tour with him. They danced at casinos and lived from hand to mouth.
Rita Hayworth’s life changed, when she met her “evil genius” Edward Judson. A rich businessman, he helped Rita start career in Hollywood. But he treated his young and beautiful wife as a moneymaking machine. He took all Rita’s money, which she got from her debut roles. They separated.
Hayworth’s finest hour was in 1946, when she played the title role in “Gilda”.
The beauty left the movie industry in late 50s. She passed away in 1987.
Name: Margarita Carmen Cansino
Date of Birth: October 17, 1918
Date of Death: May 14, 1987
Place of Birth: Brooklyn, New York, USA
Place of Death: Manhattan, New York, USA
Reason of Death: Alzheimer Disease
Education: she took dancing classes at Carnegie Hall complex
She was married 5 times and was included in the list of constantly marrying celebs.
1) Edward Judson (an oilman; were married in 1937-1942)
2) Orson Welles (an actor and director; were married in 1943-1947)
3) Prince Aly Khan (were married in 1949-1951)
4) Dick Haymes (a singer; were married in 1953-1955)
5) James Hill (a film producer; 1958-1961)
1) Daughter Rebecca Welles (born in 1944 with Orson Welles; died in 2004)
2) Daughter Princess Yasmin Aga Khan (born in 1949 with Prince Aly Khan)
Awards and Honors:
1) Golden Globe nomination in 1965
2) Golden Apple Award in 1948 and 1952
3) She got Star on the Walk of Fame in 1960