Height: 5'1"/156 cm
Weight: 110 lbs/50 kg
Shoe size: 6.5/37 (EU)
Dress size: 2/32 (EU)
Bra size: 32B
Measurements: 34-25-35 in / 87-63.5-89 cm
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
They say blondes are brainless, however, Reese Witherspoon easily breaks things up. Probably this is due to her high IQ, time spent in Stanford and love of books. She’d make a famous scientist but the passion for acting was stronger.A realistic actress likes to joke and laugh. Reese is an independent woman with a feminist outlook on life. She grew up in a strong family and actively pursues the idea of a romantic, family and industrial home.
At the age of fourteen Witherspoon and her friend auditioned for "The Man in the Moon" and guess what… Reese was considered for the part by Robert Mulligan, an outstanding film and television director.After that, the struggling actress started getting offers and of course, she accepted them. And one movie led to another, for instance, "Legally Blonde", "Freeway", "Pleasantville", "Election" "Walk the Line", "Wild" "The Good Lie" etc.
The role of blonde lawyer Elle Woods in the comedy " Legally Blonde " earned her tremendous popularity. In total, the actress has played more than fifty roles in projects of different genres: from comedies to dramas.Reese Witherspoon believes she has been lucky in life. The only advice Jaws gives people in a crisis situation is that everything bad will end. You will be fine, just believe it. All you need to do is sit down and understand your life.
Name: Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon
Date of Birth: March 22, 1976
Place of Birth: New Orleans, Louisiana, the U.S.
Place of Residence: Los Angeles, California, the U.S.
Zodiac sign: Aries
Education: Harding Academy, Harpeth Hall School, Stanford University
Relationships: Since 2011 Reese is happily married to Jim Toth, a talent agent. Actually, it’s her second marriage. Before that, the actress had been married to Ryan Phillippe and dated a couple of other men. Here’s the complete list of all guys she used to love:
1) Jeremy Sisto (1992);
2) Chris O’Donnell (1993);
3) Stephen Dorff (1994);
4) Mark Wahlberg (1995-97) – Rumour;
5) Ryan Phillippe (1997-2007) – Their love story lasted 10 years. For this time, Reese and Ryan loved, hated, argued, worked things out, gave birth to children but in the end, they divorced.
6) Jake Gyllenhaal (2007-09);
1) Daughter Ava Elizabeth Phillippe (born on September 9, 1999) with Ryan Phillippe;
2) Son Deacon Reese Phillippe (born on October 23, 2003) with Ryan Phillippe;
3) Son Tennessee James Toth (born on September 27, 2012) with Jim Toth.
Favorite color: Pink
Favorite food: Fried Chicken, Firecrackers
Awards and Honors:
1) Academy Award of Merit (Oscar): Best Actress (2006);
2) British Academy Film Award: Best Actress in a Leading Role (2006);
3) Critics’ Choice Movie Award: Best Actress (2006);
4) Critics’ Choice Television Award: Best Limited Series (2018) received as a producer;
5) Golden Globe Awards: Best Actress – Motion Picture Comedy or Musical (2006), Best Miniseries or Television Film (2018);
6) Primetime Emmy Award: Outstanding Limited Series (2017) received as a producer;
7) Screen Actors Guild Award: Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role (2006);
8) MTV Movie Awards: Best Comedic Performance (2002), Best Dressed (2002);
Best Line (2002), MTV Generation Award (2011);
9) People’s Choice Awards: Favorite Leading Actress (2006), Favorite Female Movie Star (2008, 2009;
10) Teen Choice Awards: Extraordinary Achievement Award (2002), Choice Movie: Liplock (2003), Choice Movie Actress (2006);