Height: 5'9"/175 cm
Weight: 150lbs/68 kg
Shoe size: 10/43 (EU)
Measurements (chest-waist-biceps): 40-32-14 in / 102-81-36 cm
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
A talented musician, known all over the world and an American who managed to produce dozens of songs for world-class stars. Yep, it’s Pharrell Williams whose twenty years of "experience" in music made him the one that almost every aspiring musician looks up to.
Farrell Williams was raised in a large family with four brothers. They were given much of love and understanding. The rapper’s childhood was full of music. As a schoolboy, he learned to play the keyboard and drums. The parents of five boys wanted to develop creative talents in their children which had a strong influence on the future career of the youngest son.
Pha-real does not like giving interviews. The reason for such an attitude to this everyday thing of celebrities’ life. There’s a simple explanation: he hates to talk about himself. There are also non-musical achievements in his bio. The charity and producing clothing lines of sports style, shoes, sunglasses have become essential parts of his life. Thus, in December 2014 Williams got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
The world of show business and fashion is capricious and fickle as a beautiful woman, but for Pharrell Williams, it opened once and for all. The most popular music producer on the planet is always stylish and charming like he was born under a lucky star. Don’t you think he looks more attractive than many 20-year-old boys? It’s obvious, William’s charisma hasn’t aged a day.
Name: Pharrell Williams
Nickname: Pha-real, P. Willy, Lil’ Skateboard P
Date of Birth: April 05, 1973
Place of Birth: Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA
Place of Residence: Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles, California, USA
Zodiac sign: Aries
Education: Princess Anne High School in Virginia.
Pharrell is happily married to a model and fashion designer Helen Lasichanh. They tied the knot on October 12, 2013, following a three-year relationship. Now, they are a blessed family of six – Pharrell, Helen, and their four children.
However, before that, Williams had been in relationships with some other women. So let us recall their names:
1) Karolina Kurkova (2012-13);
2) Alesha Dixon (2007);
3) Vashtie Kola (2003-06);
4) Jade Jagger (2003);
5) Kelis (2001).
Children: Pharrell is a father of four.
1) Son Rocket Ayer Williams (born on November 15, 2008);
2) Triplets whose names are unknown (born January 2017).
Favorite food: Ice Cream
Favorite color: Unknown
Awards and Honors:
1) BBC Music Awards: International Artist of the Year, Song of the Year (2014);
2) BET Hip-Hop Awards: Best Club Banger (2014);
3) BET Awards: Video of the Year, Best Male R&B/Pop Artist (2014);
4) Billboard Music Awards: Top Hot 100 Song, Top Radio Song, Top Digital Song, Top R&B Song (2014), Top R&B Artist, Top R&B Album (2015);
5) Grammy Awards: Best Pop Vocal Album, Producer of the Year Non-Classical (2004, 2014), Best Rap Song (2007, 2016), Album of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Duo/Group Performance, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Music Video, Best Urban Contemporary Album (2015);
6) iHeartRadio Music Awards: Innovator Award (2014);
7) MTV Africa Music Awards: Best International Act (2014);
8) People’s Choice Awards: Favorite R&B Artist (2015).