Height: 5'5½"/166 cm
Weight: 143 lbs /65 kg
Shoe size: Unknown
Measurements (chest-waist-biceps): Unknown
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Light Brown
His songs belong to the reggaeton genre and you will not find there any obscene expressions. Ozuna inspires you to push towards the achievement of important goals.
The artist’s creativity is largely autobiographical and reveals some aspects of his life. He began composing and recording his tracks at a very young age when he was only 12 years old. As a child, the performer grew up in a very poor family and was brought up mainly by his grandmother.
His father worked as a dancer with one of the founders of the Vico C reggaeton but was killed when Juan was three years old. His mother was unable to raise him, so Juan was sent to his grandmother. It was the granny who taught Ozuna that nothing is gained in this life for nothing and that only those who work hard can achieve something.
He signed his first contract in 2014 with the record company Golden Family Records. And then he opened his channel on YouTube, where he began to upload the shot videos.
The first truly big success came to Ozuna in 2015, when his song “Si No Te Quiere” became very popular on radio stations in Latin America. At the beginning of 2016, he recorded the track “La Ocasion” which ranked 22nd on the “Hot Latin Songs” chart.
Ozuna has already managed to release many tracks that have become popular worldwide. Juan’s children greatly influenced his work. His early songs with indecent content were replaced by lyrical ones. Ozuna explains this by saying that his kids should not hear the obscene language and vulgarity in dad’s songs.
Name: Juan Carlos Ozuna Rosado
Nickname: Ozuna, El negrito de ojos claros
Date of Birth: March 13, 1992
Place of Birth: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Place of Residence: Puerto Rico
Zodiac sign: Pisces
Education: Ozuna graduated from high school and studied in a college in New York
Relationships: Ozuna is married to Taina Marie Meléndez. They had tied the knots before he became a popular Latin American singer. They are a pretty stable couple. Taina and Juan keep their private life and the life of their two kids out of range.
1) Daughter Sophia Ozuna Melendez (born in 2014);
2) Son Jacob Andres Ozuna Melendez (born on December 28, 2016)
Favorite food: Unknown
Favorite color: Unknown
Awards and Honors:
1) Billboard Latin Music Awards: Artist of the Year, Hot Latin Song of the Year, Hot Latin Songs Artist of the Year, Streaming Song of the Year, Top Latin Album of the Year, Latin Pop Song of the Year, Tropical Song of the Year, Latin Rhythm Artist of the Year, Latin Rhythm Album of the Year (2018, 2019);
2) Billboard Music Awards: Top Latin Artist, Top Latin Album, Top Latin Song (2018, 2019);
3) BMI Latin Awards: Award Winning Songs (2017);
4) iHeartRadio Music Awards: Best New Latin Artist (2018);
5) Latin American Music Awards: Album of the Year, Favorite Artist – Urban, Favorite Album – Urban (2018),