Height: 6'/183 cm
Weight: 90 kg/198 lbs
Shoe size: 10/43 (EU)
Measurements (chest-waist-biceps): 45-35-15 in/114-89-38 cm
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Blue
He just had to be part of show business. No, no, no, wait… Nicolas Cage was destined to be an actor.
All of his closest relatives are connected to the world of showbiz. Nick’s uncle, a great director Francis Ford Coppola alone is more than just enough.
The roles played by Nicolas Cage are predominantly determined by his very extraordinary appearance. Oblong face, bold spots, big chin, pale and hostile eyes and yeah, a bottom lip that sticks out. Everything sort of hints – this person can be nervous, unpredictable like a violent throw out of emotions and thoughts.
And, as a rule, Nick’s characters are strange people that easily cross the line between pathology and norm, tragedy and farce.
Name: Nicolas Kim Coppola
Date of Birth: January 07, 1964
Place of Birth: Long Beach, California, the U.S.
Place of Residence: Las Vegas, Nevada, the U.S.
Zodiac sign: Capricorn
Education: Beverly Hills High School as well as UCLA School of Theater, Film, and Television
The actor isn’t single at the moment. Nicolas Cage is dating Erika Koike, a make-up artist and they seem to be really happy together. However, we cannot ignore Cage’s previous relationships as well as marriages with some of his ex-lovers:
1) Alice Kim (2004 – 16). Everyone thought their fairy tale would last forever but something went wrong and they called it quits. Nick, a worldwide famous actor and Alice, an unknown waitress. They first met in a nightclub… or in a café. In fact, Nick and Alice are the only ones who know where they actually met. And of course, they know the reason for their separation that happened right after twelve years of marriage.
1) Angelina Jolie (2003);
2) Lisa Marie Presley (2002). Nick’s second attempt to start a family also wasn’t successful. This union lasted for three and a half months (August 10 – November 25, 2002). Lisa Presley and Nicolas Cage were officially divorced on May 16, 2004.
3) Patricia Arquette (1994-2001). Patricia and Nick got married in April 1995. But despite everything, these two couldn’t save their marriage and divorced in May 2001.
4) Kristen Zang (1992-94). The highlight of this relationship was probably their engagement which by the way came up short.
5) Maria Conchita Alonso (1991-92);
6) Sarah Jessica Parker (1991);
7) Lisa Stothard (1990-91);
8) Christina Fulton (1988-1990). In fact, Nick and Christina weren’t married but they have a kid together.
9) Ami Dolenz (1988);
10) Brooke Shields (1987).
1) Weston Coppola Cage (born December 26, 1990) with Christina Fulton;
2) Kal-El Coppola Cage (born October 3, 2005) with Alice Kim.
Awards and Honors:
1) Academy Awards (Oscar): Best Actor (1996);
2) Golden Globe Awards: Best Actor – Motion Picture Drama (1996);
3) Screen Actors Guild Award: Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role (1996).
Nick also got awards by Blockbuster Entertainment, Boston Society of Film Critics, Chicago Film Critics Association, Chicago International Film Festival, Dallas-Fort Worth Film Critics Association, Los Angeles Film Critic Association, MTV Movie & TV, National Board of Review, National Society of Film Critics, New York Film Critics Circle, Palm Springs International Film Festival, San Francisco Film Festival, Toronto Film Critics Association and others.