Height: 5'4" / 163 cm
Weight: 141 lbs / 64 kg
Shoe size: 8 (US) / 38-38 (EU)
Dress size: 10 (US) / 42 (EU)
Bra size: 32C
Measurements: 35-28-36 in / 89-71-91.5 cm
Hair Color: Brown (Natural)
Eye Color: Green
After nine years of being a member of the successful girl group Little Mix, Jesy Nelson decided to change everything. She left in December 2020 and said that the pressure took a toll on her mental health.
For the first time in Jesy Nelson’s career, everything revolves around her.. Nelson is going to release her own singles and admits that she is as happy as ever. But you certainly wouldn't notice it: sometimes she looks painfully shy, unsmiling, and anxious.
In 2019, Nelson made a very powerful documentary about her life with "three other girls" called Odd One Out. She talked about how she always compared herself to other members of Little Mix and wanted to find herself.
According to the singer, the turning point that led to leaving happened on the set of Sweet Melody video. Before starting work on it, Jesy spent a lot of time at home due to the quarantine, enjoying the rest and time with her family. Upon announcing her decision, Jesy paid tribute to her bandmates and thanked all her fans.
Jessie has been working incredibly hard in her solo career. She's a talented girl and everyone is excited to hear more when she's ready. There are high hopes for her debut album when it is finally ready.
Name: Jessica Louise Nelson
Nickname: Jesy, Wilma, Jesminda
Date of Birth: June 14, 1991
Place of Birth: Romford, London, England, the United Kingdom
Place of Residence: Los Angeles, California, the United States
Zodiac sign: Gemini
1. Jo Richardson Community School in Dagenham.
2. Arts College in Hornchurch.
3. Abbs Cross Academy in London.
4. Sylvia Young and Yvonne Rhodes theatre school in London.
Relationships: Recently, her name was linked to Lucien Laviscount, Emily in Paris actor. In fact, Jesy was captured in the arms of Lucien. And rumors spread…
Jesy Nelson’s dating history:
1. Sean Sagar (2020).
2. Chris Hughes (in 2019-2020).
3. Harry James Byart (in 2017-2018).
4. Chris Clark (2017).
5. Bradley Churchill (2016).
6. Jake Roche (in 2014-2016).
7. Jordan Banjo (in 2012-2014).
Favorite color: All colors
Favorite food: Nando’s
Awards and Honors: As a member of the group Little Mix Jesy Nelson has received the following items:
– Metro UK Awards as "Celeb of the Year" in 2019;
– I Talk Telly Awards as "Best Documentary" in 2019;
– OnSide Awards as "Gold Awards" in 2019;
– National Television Awards as "Factual Entertainment" in 2020;
– Visionary Honours Awards as "Documentary of the Year" in 2020;
– PLT Awards as "Inspirational Influencer of the Year" in 2020.