Height: 5'4.5"/164 cm
Weight: 117 lbs/53 kg
Shoe size: 7.5/38 (EU)
Dress size: 4/34 (EU)
Bra size: 34C
Measurements: 34-23-35 in / 86-58.5-89 cm
Hair Color: It’s brown but she usually dyes it blonde
Eye Color: Blue
In all things, there is a price to pay. These words are perfect for expressing Jennifer’s life and creative endeavors. Although her both parents were closely connected to the acting thing Jen wanted to become a psychologist. The fact is that Jenny’s father adored her in contrast to the mother who had the pleasure of teasing and making fun of her daughter.
The future number one celebrity Jennifer Aniston dreamed of having a personal medical practice with a sign in the office. After all, the genes won and the girl ended up in New York where she used to work as a courier, telephone marketer, and waitress. Next thing was looking for a good agent, and she found him. The one who brought the girl to Friends where she played the role of the charming Rachel Green.
It just so happened that Jen was a little overweight for the part so she needed a strict diet. These were hard times (we mean losing weight) and Jennifer caused great damage to her health, after which the doctors diagnosed her as "infertile". Some kind of payback you’d all say. Maybe…
All’s well that ends well. Because now Jennifer Aniston has a worldwide popularity, prestigious awards, and the husband who is madly in love with her.
Name: Jennifer Joanna Aniston
Nickname: Jen, Jenny
Date of Birth: February 11, 1969
Place of Birth: Sherman Oaks, California, the U.S
Place of Residence: Bel Air, Los Angeles, California, the U.S.
Zodiac sign: Aquarius
Education: Rudolf Steiner School, New York, Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts, Manhattan
She is married to Justin Theroux, an American actor, producer and screenwriter. They became husband and wife on August 5, 2015. It is not her first marriage. Jen also wedded Brad Pitt in July 2000, however, in five years’ time, they went their separate ways. In addition, the actress was in a relationship with Harry Morton (2010), Gerard Butler (2009-10), John Mayer (2008-09), Paul Sculfor (2007), Matthew Perry (2006), Vince Vaughn (2005-06), Paul Rudd (1998), Tate Donovan (1995-98), Adam Duritz (1995), Daniel McDonald (1990-94), and Charlie Schlatter (1990).
Favorite Food: Tortilla Chips, Hot Coffee
Favorite Color: Blue
Awards and Honors:
1) Capri-Hollywood Film Festival Award: Best Actress (2015);
2) GLAAD Media Award: Vanguard Award (2007);
3) Golden Globe Award: Best Actress- Television Series Musical or Comedy (2003);
4) Hollywood Film Award: Hollywood Actress (2002);
5) MTV Movie + TV Awards: Best On-Screen Dirt Bag and Best Kiss (2012);
6) Online Film and Television Association: Best Ensemble in a Comedy Series (1996) and Best Actress in a Comedy Series (2001);
7) People’s Choice Awards: Favorite Female TV Performer (2001-04), Olay Total Effects Fans Favorite Look (2006), Favorite Female Movie Star (2007), Favorite Comedic Movie Actress (2013);
8) Teen Choice Awards: Choice TV Actress: Comedy (2002-04), Choice Movie Actress (2002) and others.