Height: 5’7” / 171 cm
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Do you like eating? Many people do and Emeril Lagasse is a person, who knows everything about delicious food. He rose to fame as a skilful chef, the owner of luxurious restaurants and TV host. His appearance is quite simple; he won’t impress you with towering height or six-pack. But his charisma and talent to cook helped him become one of the most celebrated chefs in the world.
Emeril was taught cooking since his earliest years. He worked at a Portuguese bakery in his teens and fell in love with this occupation. He studied cooking professionally at Diman Vocational School. Although Emeril was keen on music too, he chose culinary.
Emeril Lagasse’s big break was 1990 when he managed to open his own restaurant in New Orleans. His venue has become popular and his name has become significant in the world of culinary. After that Lagasse has become the prime tidbit for TV producers. He was offered to become the part of Food Network. Lagasse hosted several popular shows including “Emeril Live” and “Emeril's Essence”.
Lagasse’s brand was developing from year to year he opened new restaurants and thus have built his culinary network. Now he owns 10 restaurants, which are situated in Miami, New Orleans, Orlando etc.
Name: Emeril John Lagasse
Date of Birth: October 15, 1959
Place of Birth: Fall River, Massachusetts, USA
Place of Residence: New York, USA
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Education: Johnson & Wales University
1) Wife Alden Lovelace (since 2000)
2) Ex-wife Elizabeth Kief (married from 1978 till 1986)
3) Ex-Wife Tari Hohn (married from 1989 till 1996)
1) Daughter Jessica (with Elizabeth Kief)
2) Daughter Jillian (with Elizabeth Kief)
3) Son Emeril John Lagasse IV (born in 2003 with Alden Lovelace)
4) Daughter Meril Lovelace Lagasse (born in 2004 with Alden Lovelace)
Awards and Honors:
1) Chef of the Year in 1998
2) A star in Culinary Hall of Fame in 2013
…and many other honors