Height: 5'11"/180 cm
Weight: 172 lbs /78 kg
Shoe size: 9/42 (EU)
Measurements (chest-waist-biceps): 43-33-15 in / 109-84-38 cm
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Despite Brad’s good looks, it wasn’t easy for him to get what he has now. The young actor had taken lots of tests before he hit the big screen. At the beginning of his acting career, Pitt played only tiny episodic roles in a variety of television series and low-budget films.
In order to set himself up, Brad had to work as a driver, carrier, waiter and even barker in a chicken suit. By now he has starred in many films that have become real hits. And he still retains the status of one of the most handsome and desired men on the planet.
No surprise, then, that the actor draws attention not only to his work but also to his personal life. The most beautiful actresses of Hollywood used to call him "a boyfriend". Since his split with Angelina Jolie, Pitt has decided to tidy up his life and his psyche.
Pitt agreed to visit the psychologist on a weekly basis to sort out his problems. And he still does it regularly. Now he tries to do everything to be closer to the children. Brad and Angie live close to each other so that the actor could see his sons and daughters periodically, but he never appears with them in public.
Pitt’s friends say that he constantly works on himself and changes for the better, acquiring a new philosophy of life.
Name: William Bradley Pitt
Date of Birth: December 18, 1963
Place of Birth: Shawnee, Oklahoma, the U.S.
Place of Residence: Los Angeles, California, the U.S.
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
Education: Kickapoo High School, Springfield, Missouri
Relationships: Brad Pitt has been the most desired man in the world for quite a long time. Well, this easily explains his numerous love stories. Let’s go back in time and remember all of his girlfriends (and wives), right up to now. Here they are:
1) Robin Givens (1986-1987);
2) Shalane McCall (1987);
3) Sinitta (1988-1989);
4) Elizabeth Daily (1989);
5) Christina Applegate (1989);
6) Jill Shoelen (1989);
7) Juliette Lewis (1991-93);
8) Jitka Pohlodek (1993);
9) Thandie Newton (1994);
10) Gwyneth Paltrow (1994-97);
11) Jennifer Aniston (1998-2005). It’s a blind date that led Brad and Jen to a marriage. However, their "happily ever after" was ruined when Pitt met Angelina.
12) April Florio (2003);
13) Angelina Jolie (2005-16) – At first, Angie and Brad weren’t into each other but from a certain time we have known them as Brangelina. All believed that the most beautiful couple would always be together. However, something went wrong, and their marriage got rocky. Who knows, maybe the actors will change their minds, because they have six children, and a beautiful love story under the belt.
14) Kate Hudson (2016);
15) Sienna Miller (2017).
Children: Brad and Angelina adopted and gave birth to six kids.
- Maddox Chivan (born on August 5, 2001) – adopted;
- Pax Thien (born on November 29, 2003) – adopted;
- Zahara Marley (born on January 8, 2005) – adopted;
- Shiloh Nouvel (born on May 27, 2006);
- Twins Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline (born on July 12, 2008).
Favorite food: Pizza
Favorite color: Blue, Black
Awards and Honors:
Brad Pitt owns a lot of awards. His list includes one Oscar, four America Film Institute awards, two Golden Globes, four awards by Producers Guild of America, two Broadcast Film Critics Association awards, two Georgia Film Critics Association awards, six awards from MTV Movie, four People’s Choice awards, two Phoenix Film Critics Society awards, four Palm Springs International Film Festival awards, two Teen Choice awards, and others.