Height: 5ʹ6.5ʺ/169 cm
Weight: 143 lbs/65 kg
Shoe size: 8.5/39 (EU)
Dress size: 8/38 (EU)
Bra size: 32C
Measurements: 35-26-39 in/89-66-99 cm
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Queen B is definitely worth such a striking nickname. She’s been on a big stage since early childhood. The way to fame wasn’t that easy for Beyonce but she never wasted time though. At first Be was a member of an extremely popular trio Destiny's Child. And, then the young star went solo and multiplied her huge success.
She is the only performer whose albums have all received Grammy Awards for Best R'n'b Album, and debuted at the top of the Billboard 200 national music chart. The powerful mezzo-soprano made her become the top diva of R’n’B style.
The celebrity cannot imagine her life without high heels. They are as much a part of her stage image as incendiary dances, staggering dresses and imperious vocal capabilities. Speaking about her ordinary life, well you know Beyonce is fully armed every day. Magnificent almond-shaped eyes, fantastically long eyelashes and elastic curls.
At the age of 7 she was first noticed as a young talent in her native town. Shy in life, the girl was transformed into a bomb just because of singing. Queen B has a truly royal nature, she’s strong and stubborn. If Beyonce wants something she’ll get it anyway.
The star lives in a real dream, she’s a singer, actress, producer, and director of her own life. Now she’s also a mother of three wonderful kids and is crazy loved by her husband. What else can Sasha Fierce ask for?
Name: Beyonce Giselle Knowles
Nickname: Sasha Fierce, Be, Queen B, Bee, Mothe, JuJu, Queen Bey
Date of Birth: September 04, 1981
Place of Birth: Houston, Texas, USA
Place of Residence: Bel Air, Los Angeles, USA
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Education: St. Mary’s Elementary School, Parker Elementary School, High School for the Performing and Visual Arts and Alief Elsik High School
She is married.
Husband: Jay-Z (a famous American rapper). They married on April 4, 2008.
Beyonce previously dated Lyndell Locke (1993-2000).
She has 3 kids with her husband:
1) Daughter Blue Ivy Carter (January 7, 2012)
2) Twins – daughter Rumi Carter and son, Sir Carter (born – June 13, 2017).
Awards and Honors:
She received a large number of awards and honors. She has won 289 times in 818 nominations. For instance:
1) American Music Awards (Favorite Soul / R&B Female Artist);
2) AICE Awards (Best Music Video);
3) ASCAP Pop Music Awards (Songwriter of the Year, Most Performed Songs);
4) BET Awards (Best Female R&B Artist);
5) Billboard Awards (Top Female Artist, Top R&B Album, Top Touring Artist);
6) Bravo Otto (Ehren Otto);
7) Brit Awards (Best International Female Solo Artist).
8) Grammy Awards (Best R&B Song, Best Female R&B Vocal Performance, Best R&B Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals, and others);
9) MOBO Awards (Best Song, Best Video, Best International Female Artist, Best International Act);
10) MTV Video Music Awards (Best Female Video, Best R&B Video, Best Choreography in Video, Best Editing in a Video and so on);