Height: 6'/183 cm
Weight: 154 lbs /70 kg
Shoe size: Unknown
Measurements (chest-waist-biceps): Unknown
Hair Color: Black (Natural) but the musician prefers to dye his hair “blonde” or “pink” and shave his head
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bad Bunny is a Spanish hip-hop singer. He made inroads with his single, “Soy Peor” which was on number 22 on the Latin song chart. It established him as a budding rapper in the Latin American trap and reggaeton.
He worked with J Balvin and Prince Royce for the hit single “Sensualidad”, and showed up on Cardi B’s song “I Like It”. He wanted to be a singer since his childhood (when he was five) and has become famous over the last few years.
He appeared as an independent artist in 2016. Benito was noticed in Becky G’s single “Mayores”, released in July 2017. In November 2017, Bad Bunny’s “Tú No Metes Cabra” reached number 38 on the Hot Latin Songs chart.
1. Antonio adores collecting cars and has several Jeeps and sports cars;
2. Bad Bunny’s clothing style can vary from casual to really extravagant. Antonio prefers sportswear and likes wearing snickers His favorite brands are Gucci and Adidas;
3. He likes simple and bright colors;
4. Benito is passionate about various sunglasses;
5. He is a smoker;
6. He tends to use special effects on his concerts;
7. Bad Bunny is a big sports fan (he enjoys watching baseball);
8. Benito worked in a supermarket as a bagger;
9. Antonio has launched a computer game named “Bunny Madness Anarchy”;
10. The hip-hop artist got famous on SoundCloud after his song "Diles" caught DJ Luian’s attention who signed him to his record label, Hear this Music. Since then Bad Bunny has made a name for himself and got a chance to work with well-known Latino artists.
Name: Benito Antonio Martinez Ocasio
Nickname: Bad Bunny
Date of Birth: March 10, 1994
Place of Birth: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Place of Residence: Los Angeles, California, the US
Zodiac sign: Pisces
Education: Bad Bunny entered the University of Puerto Rico to study audiovisual communication but left it to focus on his singing career.
Relationships: Bad Bunny didn’t reveal the name of his girlfriend because he liked to keep his private life a secret. It was almost impossible to find any information regarding his dating history. However, it had been before May 15, 2018. On that day he uploaded a picture of himself and his girlfriend, sharing a kiss on stage. Antonio’s new flame is a 25-year-old Julieta Cazzuchell (or just Cazzu). She is also a singer who has such hit songs as “Chapiadora” and “Loca”.
Favorite food: Unknown
Favorite color: Red
Awards and Honors:
1) Billboard Music Awards: Top Latin Song, Top Rap Song (2019);
2) El Premio ASCAP: Song of the Year, Winning Songs (2019);
3) Latin American Music Awards: Artist of the Year, Favorite Song – Urban (2018);
4) MTV Video Music Awards: Song of Summer (2018);
5) Premios Lo Nuestro: Remix of the Year (2019);
6) Telemundo’s Tu Musica Urban Awards: Remix of the Year, Video of the Year (2019).