Height: 5'7''/170 cm
Weight: 163 lbs/74 kg
Shoe size: 8.5/39 (EU)
Dress size: 12/44 (EU)
Bra size: 36B
Measurements: 38-30-39 in / 96.5-76-99 cm
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Amy Schumer – the woman who knows how to do stand up. And, she’s got a lot to learn about accepting and loving yourself just the way you are even if your weight leaves much to be desired. They call her extremely open-minded and even "uninhibited". If you have any doubts, then watch her "I feel pretty" or "Trainwreck".
Forbes included Amy into its top 10 world’s highest-paid comedians. It’s the first time when a female comedian gets a shot at that honor. But on the other hand, it’s Amy Schumer who has worked so hard and she deserves a lot more.
In November 2015, Annie Leibovitz took photos of naked Amy for Pirelli’s 2016 calendar. Later, Schumer shared that picture and gave it a provocative characterization – "Beautiful, Gross, Strong, Thin, Fat, Pretty, Ugly, Sexy, Disgusting, Flawless". This proves once again Amy’s genius.
Name: Amy Beth Schumer
Date of Birth: June 01, 1981
Place of Birth: Manhattan, New York, the U.S.
Place of Residence: Upper West Side, New York, the U.S.
Zodiac sign: Gemini
Education: 1) South Side High School in Rockville Centre (New York); 2) Towson University (Towson, Baltimore County, Maryland), 3) William Esper Studio (New York).
Relationships: Yeah! She’s married! On February 13. 2018 Amy and Chris Fisher (a cook) tied the knots after a short dating and they look really happy. But before meeting the love of all her life, Amy used to date a couple of other guys. Let’s remember them:
1) Ben Hanisch, a furniture designer (January 2015 – May 2017);
2) Dolph Ziggler (Nic Nemeth), a WWE wrestler (2012);
3) Anthony Jeselnik, a comedian (2009 – 2011);
Awards and Honors:
1) Britannia Award: Charlie Chaplin Britannia Award for Excellence in Comedy (2015);
2) CinemaCon Award: Breakthrough Performer of the Year (2015);
3) Critics’ Choice Movie Award: Best Actress in a comedy and MVP Award (2016);
4) Critics’ Choice Television Award: Best Actress in a Comedy Series (2015);
5) Elle Women in Hollywood Award: Woman of the Year (2015);
6) GALECA Dorian Award: Wilde Wit of the Year (2016);
7) Primetime Emmy Award: Outstanding Variety Sketch Series (2015);
8) Television Critics Association Award: Outstanding Achievement in Comedy and Individual Achievement in Comedy (2015);
9) Writers Guild of America Award: Best Comedy/Variety – Sketch Series (2016).